Re: RE: Video: SUV flips, rolls off highway]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Video: SUV flips, rolls off highway]
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 8:59:48 -0400
No kidding.  That's roughly what happened to my brother.  ( the sideswipe and
rolling parts. )

A split second can make the difference in a situation like that and the split
second isn't always in your control.  Did the little car, that appears to have
been nervous about the car on the on ramp, actually touch the SUV?  It looked
to me ( of poor eyesight ) like the rear tires touched and tweaked the SUV??
The little jellybean was in the SUV's blind spot?  The SUV driver must have had
a tiny panic to get nudged liked that.  It almost looks to me like the driver
might have tried to straighten it out along the shoulder, but the soft
suspension did him/her in.  I believe that a low car would have faired much
better in "this" situation.

Driver's ed can go a long way in a situation like that.  I recommend it to
anyone.  Saved my bacon more than once.

My .02 cdn
Robert D.