Re: Video: SUV flips, rolls off highway]

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Video: SUV flips, rolls off highway]
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:57:57 -0400
I was coming through Hartford, CT on Interstate 84 last night in
moderate traffic and experienced something for the first time.

A group of motorcyclists (25 or more) came through this moderate traffic
at speeds so ridiculous and irresponsible that I was dumb-founded. The
first group, roughly 6,  passed us at speeds of at least 120-140mph. And
they kept coming. The slowest were going maybe 90-100mph.

If any vehicles that they were passing or coming upon made a lane
change, it would have the end for one or more of them.

Stupid.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"I live on a one-way street that's also a dead end. I'm not sure how I
got there.." Steven Wright