Re: The Curto rebuild?

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Curto rebuild?
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:07:11 -0500
As I told David, I have a 14 gallon tank, and the station is on my way
to work, so I have no problem with saving .31 cents a gallon. And even
if I WAS out in the Sprite, I would be within 5 blocks of the gas
station when I DO go out and about. All I can say is, it works for me.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad