K&N air filter, fuel filter, ink blots - all settled

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: K&N air filter, fuel filter, ink blots - all settled
From: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:41:56 -0400
Thanks to all re: my fuel filter, air filter and "ink-blot" issues.  I bought a
recharging kit from Autozone and am now letting the filter sit overnight as it
dries.  The element isn't pink as the info sheet describes but what the heck.
I also bought a same-size generic fuel filter that fit nicely in the existing
bracket.  The case is all aluminum rather than clear as my old one, but I
assume the old one wasn't original anyway.  I replaced the hoses on either side
as the old ones showed a lot of wear.  Regarding the exhaust "ink blots", glad
to hear it's nothing - or maybe a bunny, or naked women, or Joe Curto, or
something...  hey wait!  It's the virgin Mary!  Ebay here I come!

Steve