RE: Some Questions for the list gurus...

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Some Questions for the list gurus...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 20:49:32 -0500
You had nads?

  Soave

  ===================================

I recall, when I was still racing, that Pegasus always tried to reach
through your wallet to rip out your 'nads.  I see not much has changed --
I'm only surprised that the difference in price isn't (much) greater.

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
72 Midget -- David and Biff's "Team SU" BABE Rally car
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup -- presently swimming from New Zealand to the U.S.

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."