Re: Some Questions for the list gurus...

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Some Questions for the list gurus...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 17:53:42 -0500
Cap'n Bob the cat lover wrote:
<snips>
> Are you using the "late" multi-blade plastic
> fan? If not, this should make a big difference over the earlier 4 bladed
>types...
> moves a lot more air at lower rpm's.

I've got the multi-blade fan.

Has anyone ever tried any of this stuff? :

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=1837

or

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=1827

I'm thinking of trying something like the Product 1827 on the header
to see what happens. The price of the 1837 stuff left me momentarily
dazed and disoriented but it sure looks effective if it works as
claimed.

Today is Memorial Day.  Take a quiet moment to remember those who have
traded their lives in exchange for other's freedom. They are the only
real heroes in this world.

Cheers!!
Jim - Humble 68 Midget in Dodge City
--