Re: Why Engineers Don't Write Recipes (No LBC)

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Why Engineers Don't Write Recipes (No LBC)
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:41:20 -0400
Generally, I adjust the volume of gluten to adjust for altitude,
however when I thought of that I see there is no gluten in this
recipe. So if you follow this recipe, your cookies will not turn out
all that well.

Here is a more complete recipe http://tinyurl.com/nyv8v

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.