Re: Why Engineers Don't Write Recipes (No LBC)

To: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Why Engineers Don't Write Recipes (No LBC)
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:29:59 -0400
460K is a bit high. 449.8 is closer to where I normal set the oven.
You would either need to reduce the reaction time at 460K or reduce
the temp to avoid unnecessary charcoaling of the exterior.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.