Re: A visit to AH Spares

To: jboatri@emory.edu
Subject: Re: A visit to AH Spares
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:13:16 EDT
I'd have thought if the bag was x-rayed there was no need to leave it
unsecured because it opens the possibility of a rogue baggage handler putting
something into a bag.  By all means search the bag but lock it with a tamper
evident
lock/tape afterwards.

I don't think it's necessary for everyone on board an aircraft to fly naked
- just females between the ages of 18 and say 55 and of height and weight in
proportion.

Daniel1312