Re: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but children

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but children
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:12:51 -0400
Thanks for the frequency Bill. I'm in my late 40's and couldn't hear a
thing. How old are you and did you listen to loud music growing up? I hope
one of our sophomores will do their science research paper on the the
effects of iPod use and use this frequiency for their testing purposes. It
would be interesting if they do the paper next year and test 1 time per year
for a change in data.

So the kids were using their phones right under my nose all year huh.
Hehehehehe.

Linda