Re: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but children

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but children
From: Chris K <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:07:29 -0400
I think we're missing a variable here.

I played it on my computer at work (cheap speakers that came with a
Compaq office PC) and heard nothing.
Played it on my computer at home (expen$ive KLH studio reference
speakers) and heard it clearly.  (I have a known high-end hearing loss
from working sound at too many concerts in my youth.)

The frequency response (range over which the speaker can produce audio)
of the speakers that most people use with their PCs is terrible.

Chris K.