Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Finally, we meet...

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Finally, we meet...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:01:30 -0500
Peter,

As long as the temperature is greater than the dewpoint (ie less than
100% relative humidity) there will always be at least some evaporation
occurring.  Moving the air increases it by bringing constantly drier
air into contact with a moisture source. The method works virtually
anywhere, but most dramatically in drier air. At Blackhawk you may not
nituce it much at all standing still, but climb on a motorcycle at 70
mph and you'll be amazed how well it works. I've even used it in
Florida.

Oh.  And watch the alcohol consumption...   Alcohol dehydrates you.
Soda pop does too. Water is best....

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City