Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Finally, we meet...

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Finally, we meet...
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 19:30:36 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/2006 8:25:39 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
bmwwxman@gmail.com writes:

Larry,

Old Indian trick from a 200,000 mile Beemer rider - each  of you take along a
spray bottle filled with water.  If you get too  hot, squirt yourself with a
mist of water. The evaporation will turn it to  ice water and really cool you
down quickly.  Made it across the Mojave  a few times this way in 120 degree
heat....

They sell these at Disney world with a small electric  fan attached, and foam
fan blade...worth every over priced penny.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."