Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Finally, we meet...

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Finally, we meet...
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:37:25 -0500
> Water won't prevent UVA/UVB radiation from the sun burning your skin.

Try reading for comprehension, Daniel.
"Also very helpful on those long sunny drives to keep skin temps down to
minimize  burning."

I did not say that it would prevent it, did I? Nor did I say that water was
a magic bullet. What I said was that spraying water (or many other forms of
cooling agents) can help lower the temperature of your skin. This WILL help
minimize burning. I grew up in an equatorial climate, nothing at all like
England, and I DO have firsthand experience in this. I am not claiming that
it ranks up there with sunscreen, but it does make a difference.