Re: Close call, 2 days in Hospital, I'm mostly OK

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Close call, 2 days in Hospital, I'm mostly OK
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 04:20:00 -0500
My sister suffered through about the exact thing, except my brother in law
noticed she was getting lethargic, hand swollen, etc and took her to the doc,
who called an ambulance. My sister was working (now I hope theres not too many
peta folks on the list) at an animal lab. You've heard of lab rats? This was a
lab cat. Maybe it had every right to be a ticked off tabby, I don't know. My
sister was offered "the honors" when she returned to work of euthanizing it,
turned it down.
Dan