Re: Motor City

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Motor City
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 08:41:22 -0500
> I'm heading to the Motor City to visit friends tomorrow does anyone know
> of
> any LBC car shows or museums? I would imagine Detroit doesn't allow
> foreign
> cars in there area but hoping I could find one that sneeked by. I have
> been
> to the Ford museum last time and being a car lover any car or cycle stuff
> is
> good enough for me ; )

I sent the last message too quickly. I followed the Events link from that
last site and found this:

7/9/2006
16th Annual Mad Dogs and Englishmen All British Car Fair
Children and Family Activities Lush, park-like exposition setting. Auto
games for fun and prizes Vendors, auto jumble , auto sales Awards, door
prizes, trophies
Location: Gilmore Car Museum
Click here for more information.