Re: Spridget 50th

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget 50th
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:35:44 -0500
On 7/10/06, Peter C. <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:
<snips>

> For that reason I have made inquiries with a local smallish resort
> who have hosted some other car meets. I attended an MG GOF there a
> few years back. Does anyone have any better ideas?
<snip>

Race tracks aren't too far away and these are great locations:

Colorado Springs
Road Atlanta
Watkins Glen
Laconia

No nearby tracks but great locations:

Smokey Mountain National Park - Gatlinburg
Santa Fe
Taos
Rocky Mountain National Park - Estes Park
Glacier National Park - West Glacier

I'll be retired and able to devote some time to helping with any
aspect I can in addition to running the official Spridget Weather
Station...    ;-)

Let's talk a bit during BusterCluster

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City