Re: Spridget 50th

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget 50th
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:56:10 -0400
Let's bring cots and stay in the barn at the Dream Farm.

It could be like a big pajama party!

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:32:09 -0500

From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>

Subject: Spridget 50th

Whilst lounging about at a rather large car show this last weekend

(very well planned), enjoying a very small one the prior weekend (3

week's planning), and attending the giant MG2006 convention the week

before (very well planned),  it struck me that as far as I know, and

everyone whom I asked knew, nothing has progressed on what should be

our greatest adventure.

So.... anything happening? It should, SOON.

Apparently the racing series is being arranged beginning in and

around Wisconsin in late May, early June.

For that reason I have made inquiries with a local smallish resort

who have hosted some other car meets. I attended an MG GOF there a

few years back. Does anyone have any better ideas?

Just trying to stir up some activity. I plan to attend, and assist.

Peter C.