Re: Spridget 50th

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget 50th
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:05:52 -0500
At 07:28 AM 7/11/2006, Larry Daniels wrote:

>If you look at the Frappr map, it is quite obvious that the huge majority
>lives in the right half of the country with another large grouping in CA..
============
Alrighty, then. Now we're getting someplace.

Everyone know what a frappr map was?   Me neither. Apparently started
by 3 guys with no last names who wanted to find their college roomies
(and who have WAAAAY too much time on their hands) Anyway, it is a
Fr(iend)(M)app(e)r   (get it?)

So, Biff and the committee are using this mapping site to help
determine a possible equitable, or enticing, 50th anniversary gathering place.

So, if you want to be heard, enter your stuff there.  (I'm not
picking on Biff, he's the only one who stuck his hand up)

Biff directed me/us...
Go to
<http://www.frappr.com/midgetspriteowners>http://www.frappr.com/midgetspriteowners

Enter in your name, and ZIP code.Plus other stuff if you're willing.

(and none of you Aussies enter, or we'll be meeting in
Hawaii)     (hey..... hmmmmmm)

Have a great evening. I'm going home.

Peter C.