Re: anyone ever see Amedeus?

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: anyone ever see Amedeus?
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:05:12 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I agree. It serves no purpose at all to have all these lists.

I reluctantly joined the Bugeye Yahoo list and it IS tedious to receive double
emails from those who post the same message to both. Subscribing to the Midget
Sprite Yahoo list on top of that would make the volume of duplicate messages
even greater.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct