RE: Spridget 50th

To: "'Reid Trummel'" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Spridget 50th
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 06:57:38 -0500
Reid, there are plenty of downsides.

The 2008 50th Anniversary Race Series will be attached to the various
vintage race groups that sanction the events. (VIR, SVRA, VSCDA VARAC)

The insurance for the events is covered. These organizations put on large
car meetings every month. There are plenty of events taking place that are
special, and don't require the AHCA's involvement.

You took this same attitude when you went public about this last time.

Your words... "Perceived slights and injustices". How would you know if a
slight or injustice is perceived or actual? There are enough Sprite owners
and Sprite racers whose collective asses have been chapped by the AHCA that
they don't care to be involved with it.

I know for a fact that the AHCA's involvement in the recent US/Australia
challenge was a lot more trouble than it was worth.

My call? AHCA? No Thanks.

WST