Re: Great news on the new 72 Midget!

To: "Les Jones" <lcjones@croakingfrog.net>
Subject: Re: Great news on the new 72 Midget!
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:33:30 -0500
You may find a drain plug on the gas tank to get the funky fuel out of it. I
know the earlier cars had them, but I am not sure about the 72.
FWIW, I have parted out a few of the 72 -74 cars, so if you need any parts,
give me a shout.
Anyone have any ideas on how to get the rear carb on the 1098 running
smoother on a gravity fed fuel tank?

Brad