BusterCluster weather and the swimming pool

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: BusterCluster weather and the swimming pool
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 09:10:41 -0700
Today, it is supposed to be 102 degrees in Anaheim, but Jim Johnson's
outfit is looking for temperatures around 80 for the BusterCluster weekend.

Those coming should be sure to bring their swim suits for the swimming
pool and spa to get the aches out.  We have plenty of towels unless you
want to nick one from the motel to replace some of our threadbare ones.

I 'm afraid that I have had to tell Frank that he can't bring his blow
up doll, and will have to use the pool floaty toys we  have for the
grandkids.  (He already wants to use the blow up mattress to spend the
night with the bag lady in the alley.)

Buster Evans