Off Topic, Music Oriented email. Delete without opening if this

To: "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Off Topic, Music Oriented email. Delete without opening if this
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:05:53 -0500
I am sure you all are tired of the cross posting, but I have been
messing with my myspace again.
I uploaded a video of Opie Hendrix doing a cover of Steve Earle's,
Copperhead Road last Saturday night at Adairs Saloon in Dallas. I hope
you fans of the mandolin enjoy it.
Click on the link below, and under the photo of the tequila, is
pics/video. Select video to get to the clip. You will need to upgrade
to flash 9, but if you are on a connection fast enough to view
streaming video, it won't take but a second or two.

Thanks,
Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad