Update on my charging problem

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update on my charging problem
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:46:58 -0500
I have a manual here, copied and sent by Larry Daniels, thanks man.
I'll need to attack the problem soon, I did some driving with the car today
(done driving for the rest of the day, a real sizzler out there).
I have the IGN light on pretty strong, gets really dim at highway speeds.
Before I left for a 20 mile (1 way) trip to Madison, I was getting about 12.55
volts (lights off) at the battery. Drove it to Madison and back, on the road I
used the headlights, just to give the system a bit of extra work to do, on my
return I get 12.49 (lights off). So I didn't lose alot of V's, car behaved
fine except the IGN light glowing. My horn is now inop I noticed, probably the
horn itself but will check it out.  Unlike the trip back from Iola, the wipers
wipe at a good rate, flashers flashing also at a good rate. Headlights seem
bright enough, but I sense the control box (regulator) is still in need of
some tweaking somewhere.
Dan