Re: BusterCluster...some favors

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: BusterCluster...some favors
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:57:11 -0400
Hey Youse guys...

I think the OSHIT spirit has caught on out West!

Way to go guys!  I am glad our sickness could spread.  It really is a
fun thing, isn't it?

I am glad youse have a great time.  Wish I could have been there.

Hey Buster,  my car is a reality, largely in-part to the OSHIT
group... and, that makes it all that much more enjoyable to drive.

The first ride usually drives that feeling home.

-
Rob Valentine
74 Yellow Bugeye'd Midget