BusterCluster...some favors

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: BusterCluster...some favors
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:21:40 -0700
A few favors, if you please....

     1.  Would those of you who attended the OSHIT BusterCluster 2006 do
me a big favor (and even those of you who couldn't attend).  Would you
take a few moments to jot down some of your memories and thoughts about
the event?  Either send it to the list, or to me off-list...your choice.

     2.  Would those of you who attended please send me your name,
address, telephone number, and e-mail address.   I will be sending out
some printed materials that I did not have time to get printed before
things got underway.  I will also be sending you a CD with the
photographs that Al Clemens took, as well as any others that are sent to me.

     3.  If any of you left tools, clothes or girl friends, let me know
and I will send the tools and clothes back to you.  Larry, how many
weeks of dirty laundry did you save up to leave for Pam to wash?  Do you
want light starch or heavy starch?  Warren, I think we found your
hat...was it one of Larry's Navy lids?  Someone, perhaps Hal, left a
glasses case that we found.

     4.  If any of you left or supplies, let me know how much I owe
you.  Jim, don't forget to let me know how much it  cost to ship the cups.

     5.  Would anyone (including those who were not able to attend this
one) be interested in holding another OSHIT gathering here, using our
garage, our alley, our parking lot, our tools, etc.  OF COURSE, our
house would be available if anyone wanted to stay here!  My car
certainly will not need work for a long, long time, but I am sure that
there are those out there who do not have the space or facilities to
host folks!  We would be most willing to play host to any and all who
would like to do it.

Finally, if ANYONE wants to bring their family to Southern California
for a vacation, feel perfectly free to use our home as a home base!  We
have the room, we have the extra van, we have the pool/spa/sauna, and we
have the open larder and refrigerator.  Sorry to disappoint you, but you
are not so special, for we do it all the time for people from around the
world.  It is one of the fun things we enjoy in life.  We have already
had Bobby and John Soave nag Ron and Lynette enough to get a promise to
bring them next year.  So too with Keith Bates (AH Spares) and his family.

Buster Evans
Beneficiary of the BusterCluster