Re: [midgetsprite] BusterCluster--What can I say?

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] BusterCluster--What can I say?
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:23:05 -0500
On 7/31/06, b-evans@earthlink.net <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:

> OK, the web cam did not fuction as was hoped, and I apologize to all of
> you who were disappointed by my lack of preparedness with the right
> equipment.

Actually, Buster gets no blame here as I was the one trying to set up a
system I knew almost nothing about. Everthing worked but we just couldn't
make the connection between my laptop/Bob's camera and Buster's DSL. NEXT
time I will be better prepared!!  (I actually priced a local wireless
provider in Buster's neighborhood who was willing to run a wireless
broadband right to Buster's garage for us, but $400 was a little steep!!)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City