Re: BusterCluster...some favors

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: BusterCluster...some favors
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:25:03 -0700 (PDT)
Buster,
     I don't think anyone knows how really special this gathering was.
Everyone was just so happy to be there and finally meet.  I don't
know what other hobby there is that can bring so many together for a
weeks worth of work that was accomplished in a couple of days and
everyone was happy to do it!  A better bunch of guys you'll never
find.  I find many on the list to be better in person, so another
BusterCluster would be fine by me.  I'll be there.
Mike MacLean
2750 Annapolis Circle
San Bernardino, CA 92408
(909) 615-8093 cell