Re: Hal's brake miracle

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hal's brake miracle
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:39:04 -0400 (EDT)
Glen,
Spencer searched through every box in every storage location that he had to
find some calipers with the banjo bolts and brought them over in Sunday
morning. As amazing as his search was, I thought it was more amazing that he
found them. When I do that kind of search for a part, I don't find it! OR, it
was in the first place I looked but didn't see it.
--
jay fishbein
wallingford, ct