Re: Hal's brake miracle

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Hal's brake miracle
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:10:10 -0500
On 8/1/06, type79@ix.netcom.com <type79@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Glen,
> Spencer searched through every box in every storage location that he had to
>find some calipers with the banjo bolts and brought them over in Sunday
>morning. As amazing as his search was, I thought it was more amazing that he
>found them. When I do that kind of search for a part, I don't find it! OR, it
>was in the first place I looked but didn't see it.

Murphy's Law of Spare Parts Storage:
**The desired spare part will always be in the very last box in storage.**

First Axiom:  If it is not, it will be broken.
Second Axiom:  The box you find it in will be marked as some other part.
Third Axiom: If it is not in the storage at all, it will be no longer available.
            ( If it *is* still available, recall Murphy's Law of Parts
Valuation: "Price is inversely
              proportional to availability", and Murphy's Law of
Parts Availability: "Availability
              of a given part is inversely proportional to its
likelihood of failure".)

Thought you'd want to know.....    ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget back in Dodge City