Re: daily drivers

To: "Les Jones" <lcjones@croakingfrog.net>,
Subject: Re: daily drivers
From: "Rick" <htpc@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:12:49 -0500
Ever since I put the new 1310 (1275 +.040) in a couple months ago I haven't
been able to stay out of my Midget, but I only drive at most 7 miles from
home...so far my only problem has been the new exhaust falling off, I've
tightened that clamp! In these days of $3/ gal gas it's great to drive for
weeks on $10 worth.....
Rick