Re: Pizza and other foods encountered on LBC treks.

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pizza and other foods encountered on LBC treks.
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:18:43 -0400
Jim,

I used to live in Colorado. There was a place about 10 miles south of
Greeley that had nothing but sugar cane field workers that ate GOOD
mexican food. Again, the mom and pop kinda place.

Then I lived in Arkansas. There were some places there that would
drop your socks. Also some places for the college crowd, bleech, dry
and no taste.

Then PA, I still do not unnerstan a "cheese steak" or a bagel, But I
like 'em.

Went to a bagel place with the SO and ordered a sausage, cheese and
egg bagel, the SO said "WHAT??" SO is from NJ via Brooklyn. The guys
at the bagel place also didn't get it. Think it was a foopah.

Larry
None o' that Tex-Mex for me

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.