Some BusterCluster pics updated....

To: "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Some BusterCluster pics updated....
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:18:34 -0500
I've tried to dress up the pictures I put up for the BusterCluster but
have found I am still missing a couple of names. Anyone who can help,
please do so to make sure I've got all the names and events correctly.
 I added the picture Jay sent out. If anyone else has digital pics
they want to add, just send them to me and I'll get them into the
album.  To view, go to:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/BusterCluster2006/

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City