Re: Next time, Cluster Pizza

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Next time, Cluster Pizza
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 22:07:08 -0500
I said:
> > Yeah.  And nobody outside of NY knows what a chocolate egg cream is!!!

Frank corrects me with:
> I'm from Jersey and I know what it is.
> But the best egg creams are on lon-guy-lin

Then I'll bet I'm the onliest guy in Kansas that knows what it is!!
Usedtowas you got the best ones in the little corner pharmacies in
Queens and Brooklyn back when they all still had soda fountains.
Anybody know where to find a good old fashioned drug store soda
fountain today?? We've got one in Cimarron, KS just 18 miles west of
me that is still in operation from way back during WW1....   But they
never heard of an egg cream.....

Cheers!!
jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City