Re: check this ebay auction

To: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: check this ebay auction
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:15:52 -0500
Yeah, I asked, but this is the reply.

Hello and sorry for the delay,
The 57' 300SL is in perfect working condition. My experienced
Mercedes-Benz tech has fully checked out this car and gives it a
special high rating has a CLEAR and CLEAN TITLE a great history and
mechanically without any problems ever safety check and pre-delivery
inspection along with a fresh servicing before I ship or deliver the
vehicle. The problem is that in the meanwhile I had to move with my
family in Croatia where I got a new job as a construction engineer. I
brought the car here with me with the intention of driving it but when
I found out about the very high import duties and all the restrictions
regarding registration of an US car here I have made up my mind and
decided to sell the vehicle.
The amount you will have to pay for this vehicle is $6,800.

Let me know if you are still interested,

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad