Re: check this ebay auction

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: check this ebay auction
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 04:56:43 -0500
Pushy fucking bastard.

Hi again,
As I said in my first email the car is currenlty located in
Zagreb,Croatia.I brought the car to Croatia with the intention of
driving it here, however I wasn't able to register it since I am
supposed to pay huge fees to make it legal for European streets and
also have to start an individual procedure for the car through the
croatian government and i really can't afford these expenses right
now. The Benz is mint from front to rear it has been garage kept all
the time including at the present time, adult driven, never been raced
or wrecked.The car can be shipped or picked up/cash.
If delivered, you will get the car to the nearest port in your
area.From the port it will be trucked forward to your place.

Please email me back and let me know what your intentions are,
Thanks, Lionel

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad