Re: check this ebay auction

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: check this ebay auction
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 05:00:35 -0500
Of course, here is my reply.

Let me make this clear, I HAVE THE CASH.
BUT, if I or my representative cannot see it, I WILL NOT buy it.
This is a very simple plan, what part of it are you having difficulty with?
Get it to the port in Houston, where it can be inspected, and if I
approve, you will be paid. No other options are available to you.
Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad