Re: SU rebuild PART 2

To: spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU rebuild PART 2
From: JMFarley50@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:53:13 EDT
Frank, a terrific rebuild manual on SUs.  Great detail!!!!  Will  test it
this winter on a pair that a friend has had in storage for 30+  years.  Thanks
for taking the time to document your knowledge and  experience.

Also appreciate the newsletter offer.  Will pass it along to our  editor.  We
just got bit by publishing an essay off the internet, "If my  body were a
car".  The author's literary agent is looking for $750 for  copyright
infringement.  With only 43 members, this is a big thing for  us.

John F.