Totally off-topic / Multi-Function Printer-fax-Copier

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Totally off-topic / Multi-Function Printer-fax-Copier
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:59:32 -0400
Our office is starting to shop for a multi-function Print/Fax/Copy
machine. If anyone has any experience or recommendations with
professional machines, I would appreciate your input. Before you
respond, we are looking for a fast professional machine to run +1,000
pages per month and we _are not_ considering home-office machines under
$1,000.

Thanks in advance,

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/   Now, New and Improved

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists, is not that
they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what
they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."
Robert Kennedy