Re: Books, cleaning engine compartment

To: "David N Waldmann" <dw@vfh.us>
Subject: Re: Books, cleaning engine compartment
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:11:17 -0500
Dollar General sells something called Mean Green. It is their version
of Simple Green, and works quite well. Pull the engine and tranny, and
soak it with Mean Green. Get some scotch brite and work on the worst
areas. Once you have it mostly clean, I would suggest trailering it to
your local car wash and blast it down one final time.

YMMV,
Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad