Re: New Topic: Cars I would like to drive.

To: jfkoper1@aol.com, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Topic: Cars I would like to drive.
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:33:49 -0400
ANY race car, ANY, ........................................ is
infinitely more exciting to drive than ANY street car. Furthermore,
without the skills equal to the power and extreme limits of the
machinery, one is unable to explore and fully experience powerful street
and race cars.

An excellent example was last years drive by Peter Windsor in the Toyota
F1 car published in F1 Racing magazine. It took quite a bit of training
and practice to even complete one lap! Another example is Niki Lauda's
(One of my heroes) embarassing test drive several years ago in the
Jaguar F1 car.

I guarantee that you would find more excitement in a Formula Ford or
Sprite racer than any of the cars in the category you listed.

BTW, You can find that "McLaren F1 thing" on my website and for a sample
of it's gruesome abilities check these out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XVkjYtdbmL4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g2CnEjWfAUk

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes,
my first would have been to get into racing,
my second to be in Formula 1,
my third to drive for Ferrari."
Gilles Villeneuve

"I drive flat out all the time. I love racing."  Gilles Villeneuve