Re: New Topic: Cars I would like to drive.

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: New Topic: Cars I would like to drive.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:33:55 -0500
Blah!
I kinda stated I was referring to street legal cars.

I'll bet I could complete several laps in a race car.  I don't think
they would be anywhere near the track record.  However, so long as I
could fit in the cockpit, there are probably one steering wheel, three
pedals, a shift lever of some sort, and some switches and gauges.
Danica could surely drive circles around me.  But, I'll bet I could
make it around the track.
I'm sure it took Mr. Windsor much training to complete a "competetive" lap.

I don't agree with your "ANY" statement.  I'd much rather drive an
Enzo around town than take laps in a dirt track race car.  I've seen
the chicks at the dirt track. LOL.