Re: hood and drums

To: <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hood and drums
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:34:00 -0700
For the hood, I'd start with your second clue. See if you can loosen the
three bolts on the hood latch and slide it over so the hood closes more
centrally. If it doesn't, you may need to ovalize these holes. There's
lots of material here for this. You'll need to be careful, as the latch
is only on one side of the big hole and so tends to push the hood over
anyway.

Good luck.

-=Chris

Chris King