Re: Pertronix Distributor

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <mark@nashvilletn.org>,
Subject: Re: Pertronix Distributor
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:54:52 +0200
Ok, I see, understand and respect your point. To each his own. I favor things
working properly (when they work) over things working inexactly but working
(nearly) forever.

That said does not mean the 123ignition fails often. I've sold a greater
number of these units. Two failed, one from the very first beginning, the
other after 100 miles. Both owners admitted after talking to them that it was
their own mistake. One connected + to - (which destroys the unit immediately),
the other put some kind of high voltage on the low voltage cables when
changing spark plugs. Both units were repaired by 123ignition without charging
anything for it.

All the best

Eric
www.brits-n-pieces.com