Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!! -- Now

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!! -- Now
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 23:06:06 -0500
There are only two reasons I would sell my Victory.  One is because I no
longer wish to ride and the other is because Victory doesn't make a luxo
cruiser like the HD Ultra Classic.

Although my bike is pretty well set up with damn near every factory option
you can put on it (and some others that I had custom made), the HD Ultra
Classic would be my next choice for a bike.  My preference and no
degradation for those who look for other qualities in what they ride.

Now, if Victory made an equivalent bike to the Ultra Classic, I would
probably buy it.

What Flounder is not telling you is that when he and I traded bikes one time
he looked at me after only a few hundred yards and yelled to me with a huge
smile on his face, "I could ride this all day".  This was shortly after his
post about the terrible short ride he took on his HD from WI to IL.  Uh,
huh.

Geez -- the Victory is another (more) American built V-twin that is faster,
handles better, is more reliable, more comfortable, and is cheaper.  What am
I missing here?

Give me my Victory, an Ultra Classic, or nothing.

LD