Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!! -- Now

To: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!! -- Now
From: KrkLH@cs.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 03:01:49 EDT
Congrats on buying a Victory and stepping away from the "have to have a
Harley or nothing else" trend.  (The trend that I am in)!

They make some very cool bikes and their engine design seems to be much more
advanced than the Twin Cams.

Which model do you have?   I heard that the very very very early ones had
some gear box shiftting issues that were later worked out.

How is the long term reliability?   I have oft thought that a Victory would
be a great choice when I am at the point that I will buy a new bike.   The
influence of Arlen Ness has turned up some really classic designs.

Also, I just jumped over to the Victory Polaris web site and saw that they
make a touring model called the Kingpin Touring model.     Maybe it does not
have some of the "annemities" that are on the Ultra Classic?

Good going with the Victory - I think it is a great choice.

Thanks -

Kirk