RE: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!! -- Now

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!! -- Now
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:03:30 -0500
I don't think HD resale values are likely to dip at all. There's been
"market saturation" for many years, hasn't there?

The biggest difference in HD's is the length of time their current motors
last... like 5 to 10 times as long as they used to.

Last I heard, another investment group was trying to revive Indian. Anyone
heard anything recent?