Re: 2007 Austin-Healey Calendar

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2007 Austin-Healey Calendar
From: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 04:13:19 +0000
> Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:26:26 EST> From: Jpp963@aol.com> Subject: Re: 2007
Austin-Healey Calendar> > Maybe Reid was hoping for a better response since
2006's calendar had only> one Sprite which was relegated to the December 05
page......>> Maybe next year a "squarebody"......:)  I think Jay's car would
be perfect!!>> Pete G.> AHCA member
I agree completely!  I would absolutely
LOVE to photograph a "Deep Pink" Sprite for the calendar.  I'll be at Conclave
in Burlington, Vermont, next June.   One of my main goals at any given
Conclave is photographing cars for the calendar.  Now we just have to convince
Jay to be there with his Sprite.  Jay?Reid   Reid TrummelPortland, Oregon
All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=wl_wlmail