RE: 2007 Austin-Healey Calendar

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>,
Subject: RE: 2007 Austin-Healey Calendar
From: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 05:07:50 +0000
Say, this is turning into quite a discussion for a guy who just wanted to show
everyone the cover of a calendar!  :-)I photograph nice Healey marque cars for
the calendar.   Not necessarily only nice member-owned Healey marque cars.
Obviously most of the people I run into at Conclaves ARE already AHCA members,
but I'm open-minded on the subject!I also accept editorial contributions from
anyone, member or not.  I am always looking especially for Sprite material
since it is so hard to get.  What have you got?  (And where in the world did
you get the idea that I wouldn't accept submissions from non-members?)ReidReid
TrummelPortland, Oregon> From: millerls@ado13.com> To:
editor_reid@hotmail.com; spridgets@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: 2007
Austin-Healey Calendar> Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 20:48:35 -0800> > Why would you
photograph the car of a "Non-Member" for your mag when you > will not take
Sprite article submissions from a "Non-Member".> > Larry Miller> > -----
Original Message ----- > From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>> To:
<spridgets@autox.team.net>> Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:13 PM>
Subject: Re: 2007 Austin-Healey Calendar> > > >> Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006
18:26:26 EST> From: Jpp963@aol.com> Subject: Re: > >> 2007> > Austin-Healey
Calendar> > Maybe Reid was hoping for a better response > > since> > 2006's
calendar had only> one Sprite which was relegated to the December > > 05> >
page......>> Maybe next year a "squarebody"......:)  I think Jay's car > >
would> > be perfect!!>> Pete G.> AHCA member> > I agree completely!  I would
absolutely> > LOVE to photograph a "Deep Pink" Sprite for the calendar.  I'll
be at > > Conclave> > in Burlington, Vermont, next June.   One of my main
goals at any given> > Conclave is photographing cars for the calendar.  Now we
just have to > > convince> > Jay to be there with his Sprite.  Jay?Reid   Reid
TrummelPortland, Oregon> >
All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!> >
http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=wl_wlmail> >> > > >